Ewemove customers gather in their herd to rate 98% excellent

EweMove Sales & Lettings is continuing to evidence its ‘Happy Sale Guarantee’ having marked a major milestone on a leading customer reviews website.  

As the official Most Trusted Agent in the UK, EweMove has recently surpassed 4,000 independent customer reviews on TrustPilot, seeing happy customers provide positive feedback and 5-star ratings, with a whopping 98% rated as ‘Excellent’ and the remaining 2% as ‘Great’.

Nick Neill, Managing Director and Head Shepherd of EweMove, explained: “For the five years we’ve been operating, everything we have done, and continue to do, has been focused on providing customers with the highest standards of service across all areas of their buying, selling or letting journey.

“We’ve been so successful to-date because of our ‘ewe-nique’ hybrid approach, which combines innovative technology with the personal service expected from traditional estate agency, all aimed at providing customers with what’s most important and convenient to them. 

“Whether it’s speed, the ability to book a viewing or and contact us 24/7, having one point of contact throughout, or achieving the highest sale price for a property, these are all things that we’re immensely proud of delivering consistently and we’re looking forward to continuing to grow our happy customer base across the length and breadth of the UK!”

Other articles

Walfinch Southampton sees students’ enthusiasm for care careers

“The tide is turning on the image of care work,” says Angela Harding, Joint Managing director of Walfinch Southampton. “I went to a Skills Bootcamp session run by our local Itchen Sixth Form...
Read more

Aspray celebrates 5-star Franchisee Satisfaction Award following WorkBuzz survey

Aspray, a leading property damage claims management company, is delighted to announce that they have received the prestigious 5-star Franchisee Satisfaction Award following the WorkBuzz Franchisee Satisfaction survey. This accolade,...
Read more

Fonehouse announces the grand opening of a new store in the heart of Galashiels!

We are excited to announce the grand opening of our new Fonehouse store in the heart of Galashiels! Dedicated owner Gary Souden, brings his passion for the community to his...
Read more

Fonehouse Hornchurch celebrates its 1st Anniversary

We were pleased to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of our Fonehouse Hornchurch Store earlier this month. 🎉 Sapan and his team have done a great job in not only establishing...
Read more