Are you an existing franchisee, or an entrepreneur looking to invest in multiple units? London's first Multi-unit Franchise Conference on 9 March at Olympia, London, is a must-attend for those with aspirations for growth.
The conference will feature entrepreneurial multi-unit franchisees that have already successfully taken the leap and will guide you through the dos and don'ts of expansion. Industry experts will offer invaluable insight and guidance to help you maximise your ROI and avoid common pitfalls.
All delegates must book in advance. Secure your place by 2 March to take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
Click here for more details about the delegate package or read on for the full conference programme.
10:00 | Registration
11:00 | HSBC introduction and welcome to the 2018 Multi-Unit Franchise Conference London
11:15 – 11:55 | Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit to be a world class franchisee?
11:55 – 12:40 | Building a franchise portfolio: multi-unit and multi-brand
Host: Euan Fraser, Managing Consultant, AMO Consulting
· Arvi Salaryia, Franchisee, Red Miracle - Domino's, CeX, Costa Coffee, Nando's, Wayback Burgers
· Haider Zaman, Chairman - SBR Group of Companies - KFC, Costa Coffee
· Raja Adil, Multi-unit Franchisee, Adil Group of Companies – Costa Coffee, Burger King, Anytime Fitness, Taco Bell and KFC
· Mohammad Menair, Managing Director, Avertec Ltd, O2 Telefónica, Snap Fitness
12:40 – 13:45 | Networking Lunch
13:45 – 14:15 | Introducing international brands to the UK market
14:15 – 14:45 | Managing the performance of a multi-unit franchise
14:45 – 15:15 | Coffee Break
15:15 – 16:00 | The future of franchising: the young guns revolutionising the franchise industry
· Neel Sodha, Franchisee, EE, Anytime Fitness, Domino's
· Angelina Mouralidarane, Commercial Director, Iceking Group - KFC, Pizza Hut
· Ricky Patel, Director, Amsric - Starbucks, KFC, Anytime Fitness
· Amish Patel, Director, Amsric - Starbucks, KFC, Anytime Fitness
16:00 – 16:15
HSBC – Closing Remarks