This company will be exhibiting (or has exhibited in the past) at a bfa-accredited Franchise Exhibition
The next bfa-supported franchise exhibition is:
The exhibition has exclusive support from the British Franchise Association (bfa)
Dreaming of your own business?
If the answer is yes then why not visit a franchise exhibition?
Discover how franchising can bring the benefits of being your own boss, alongside the support of an established network and a successful brand.
Franchising has been proven as one of the safest ways of starting a new business because you enter the market with an established brand and a proven, successful business formula to follow.
While UK GDP grew by 0.7% in 2011, the franchise industry increased economic contribution by 8% as turnover rose to £13.4billion. While other sectors contracted over the year, 9 out of 10 franchise businesses posted a profit over the year.
* Statistics from the 2012 NatWest/British Franchise Association (bfa) survey
A day at one of the UK's Franchise Exhibitions could help make this a reality and offer new, instant business solutions. With events held in London, Birmingham and Manchester, you are sure to find an opportunity to suit your needs.
These events are all supported by the British Franchise Association (bfa) which means all the franchises exhibiting have been accredited by the bfa and have met their strict and ethical and business criteria of a good franchise.
The Franchise Exhibitions therefore give you the perfect opportunity to research the options available, as well as being able to assess for yourself the benefits of running your own business as part of an established franchise brand.
Although the failure rate in franchising is much lower than that in many other new businesses, there are still risks involved so it is essential to research the franchisor and the market thoroughly.
Why visit a franchise exhibition?
A visit to a bfa-accredited Franchise Exhibition will allow you to:
- Not only meet the franchise owners but also those who have bought a franchise themselves and talk with them face to face
- Gain a thorough understanding of how the franchise works and what will be expected of you that an internet search alone cannot offer
- Discover new business ideas from industries you may not have previously considered
- Attend one of the many free seminars, workshops and presentations, and gain practical tips and advice on how to franchise with success
- Receive free advice from the leading experts present at every event, including major UK banks, accountants, solicitors and consultants
- Network with existing franchisees and discover how they made the successful transition from employee to being their own boss